To our THB Community,
I would like to personally provide you with an update on what THB has implemented across our stores, while we continue to monitor the growing concerns around the coronavirus, or COVID-19.
As local business owners, we care deeply about our community and the health of our incredible team members, and you - our guest. THB has taken some precautionary steps to further strengthen many of our practices and procedures to keep you and our THB family safe.
Your next dining experience may be different from the norm, but rest assured it is with the health of you and others in mind. Here are some of the steps we've taken:
- We are increasing the frequency of all cleaning procedures and deep-cleanings restaurant-wide, and hand-sanitation dispensers have been installed for your use.
- All employees, even cashiers, will be wearing masks and regularly changing-out sanitation gloves.
- AllTHB employees are required to have temperatures checked before all shifts.
- All orders will be carefully packaged and sealed in To-Go containers and/or bags, which can be picked-up at our Expo station.
- Only Carry-out orders are allowed. We encourage you to use our website eatTHB.com and our myTHB app for ordering.
- Please maintain social distance at all times while waiting for your food items.
We would also like to remind all guests that you can use the myTHB app for both contactless payments in-store or through advanced ordering to skip the line. To download, visit your mobile device's app store or eatTHB.com/rewards.
At this time, our team will keep assess this ever-changing situation, and will provide any updates relating to our stores, hours, or operations.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to serving you soon.
Tony Scotto, CEO